Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hedgehogs

~Sigh~ I have a thing for hedgehogs. I wouldn't keep one as a pet as they are wild creatures, but I like collecting anything hedgehog. I think it goes back to when I was a kid. The house I lived at had a hedgehog that would visit our front garden. They are so cute but prickly too. I haven't seen one for years so now I collect hedgehog things. Daughter always pick me something up if she sees it.






This was a cute card I found in Smith's while I was home visiting Mum in England. I finally found a square frame for it. I really like how it turned out.




Daughter found me this mug. I think it will be great in the winter to drink my cup a soup from lol. She said she found me something in Washington too so I'll have another something when she comes back. I really have to sort out my collection and display them somewhere. Right now all the stuffed hedgehogs are in the bedroom. Maybe one day they'll be in my craft room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.