Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

It's not going to be a very eventful weekend. Hubby says he is working all weekend and oldest son is working today too. Rather quiet at home except for middle son who has three days in a row off work. On Saturdays I usually Skype my mum and we chat. Well...we use the telephone to chat as I cannot hear her and she cannot work out what is wrong with her Skype. Know it probably has something to do with the mic but she doesn't know how to fix. Sigh. I should have checked Skype before I left. Anyway today internet connection has been messing up and ended up getting cut off. Another sigh. I like being able to see her and chat with her. It was especially nice last year when she was battling cancer.

Weather is getting cooler now. Did some baking yesterday - made some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread. Yum. Others liked it once I convinced them that the spots were actually chocolate and not raisins. I think I am the only one in the house who likes raisins though the Oatmeal Raisin cookies last week went over well.






To go along with the hot sandwiches I made for dinner last night I also made homemade crisps/chips. They turned out lovely. Don't like the smell of hot grease in the house but they tasted yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.