Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Thanks for all the lovely comments! I found the paper at Joann Fabrics. I'll have to check the name of it.

The weather here in Michigan the last few days has been glorious. I've gone from seeing our first snowflakes of the season to having the windows open again today. It's been sunny and warm. I know it won't last but I'm certainly making the best of it while it is here. I have been taking my daily walk outside instead of treadmill.

I finished the album that was being put together on my last post and have started another. I really like making these. I have other projects in the works and really have to start working on my Christmas cards. I also have a couple of birthday cards to make.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.