Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday rolling round again. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can go outside and explore on the weekends. I think we are all going a little crazy but I certainly don't want to walk around while it's freezing cold and snowy. It is actually supposed to get above freezing this week! I keep telling myself that we are almost at the end of January and the days will be a little longer and maybe the temperatures will go up just a little bit. It seems like I'm wishing the days away lol.

Been doing some more crafting. I keep getting pulled back to making mini albums and can't seem to stop! I'm definitely not an expert in them and, at some point, I will have to actually use them, but I am enjoying making them.






This one is a cute little one made out of one page of 12 x 12 and extra for the cover. It's a cute little thing. I was thinking of either using it for small pictures of maybe a book of sayings I like.

I used ideas from a couple of videos I saw on Youtube. 12 x 12 mini album is one of the videos I watched.







I really enjoyed this one. I'll change a few things next time but it worked out well and I liked the way the pages are big enough for small photos.  This was from here

 I do HAVE to finish at least one card though so I'm off to try colouring some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.