Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Grr...more snow. When is it going to end? I hate this time of year. I want Spring! I am growing impatient - sort of like a toddler with a temper tantrum. I feel like stomping my feet. At least this year I don't have to go out in it. I would like to go out walking somewhere, anywhere!

Been working on another album. I got frustrated during the week as I couldn't get the cover to lay how I wanted. I ended up going back to Youtube to get some ideas.



I didn't like the way the others seemed to bunch up around the crease where the spine meets the covers. This one seemed to work out better.

I've also decided on which binding system I like better. There seems to be two camps - Stack the Deck and Hidden Hinge. I've used both and I like the Stack the Deck better. The pages seem to lay better. I think I'll give the Hidden Hinge one more go - have an idea of how to change it so I like it better lol.








I like how the pages ended up. I ended up using the dimensions I chose. I think that now I'm getting the hang of it I can venture out and make some changes. I like the larger albums as I think photos will look better in them and I can journal alongside the pictures which is what I tend to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.