Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

It's dull and dreary outside today after a really wet day yesterday. There is mud everywhere. It's the perfect day to stay inside and craft.

I did a little more stamping and colouring and then decided to make an Easter card for Mum. It will be a nice little surprise for her. I was looking for some Easter paper I was sure I had somewhere - purchased for her yearly calendar - but could I find it? Of course not. Is that surprising? My decorative scissors that I lost around Christmas still haven't shown up anywhere. Anyway, I went with a different paper instead. I think it worked out okay. 


My middle son came up yesterday - he usually does on Sundays bringing his washing along with him! He came alone this week. I cooked up Chicken Quesadillas.


They are filled with bright peppers, onion, chicken and spices.


They all like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.