Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Photo 366

I am SO proud of myself! I have actually taken a picture, on theme, per day every day this year! It may not seem like a great deal but I always have difficulty sticking to challenges like that. In the past it's probably been because I'm so tired with work that I just couldn't keep up mentally with everything. Now that I'm home it's a little easier BUT I still have trouble sticking to things. I have to make lists and check off different things or they don't get done. I get easily sidetracked.

Anyway, it's been good taking a picture a day. Sometimes the theme isn't easy. I don't have a car and public transport is non-existent and with the weather being as bad as it has been (and cold!) I really don't want to walk out and about. Have I mentioned that I can't wait for Spring?

The other day - can't remember the theme - but I ended up taking pictures of my cat as he tried to pinch my lunch. I swear that since the dog died Shadow has been channeling him begging for food. The cat did not used to do this when our dog, Ben, was alive.




He just looks so sweet and innocent lol


I think since this challenge started I've got some wonderful pictures of the cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.