Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Spring is in the Air!

After the rain and dreariness of the last two days I woke up this morning to glorious sunshine. Really beautiful. The sky was blue and although there was a nip in the air, it was a lovely day and I couldn't pass up taking a walk outside. The nature preserve is about a twenty to twenty-five minute walk from my house. Although we are in the middle of a 'city' the preserve makes you feel like there is space everywhere.

Things were still pretty bare - no flowers peeking out. Spring hasn't quite made it here to Southwest Michigan yet, but there were signs that things were beginning to sprout!


The lakes looked really beautiful.




And there were lots of birds around!





I did do some crafting today, but I didn't finish anything. It is still sitting on the desk waiting for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.