Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

With hubby off for a couple of days we finally got around to taking some of the already-sorted boxes to the charity shop. A box of books went to our local library as they have a great resale shop on the lower floor. I like taking books there as the money they make funds programs in the library including one my middle son used to go to years ago. He had a great time there - it was a place he felt comfortable.

Anyway, as we were at the charity shop I had to pop in to see if there was anything worth 'rescuing'. I found a whole box of cross stitch magazines and patterns that someone had dropped off! I went through them and picked out the ones that interested me. It was like a gold mine for someone who stitches! They were .25cents a piece.


There was almost the full series of Just Cross Stitch ornament mags as well as lots of Prairie Schooler leaflets, Shepherd's Bush and Drawn Thread! If I do decide to re-sale they sell quite well. I just had to 'rescue' them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.