Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

What happened to Spring?

Brrr...it's a chilly Saturday here in Michigan. Mum said it was chilly in Ipswich too. She'd got her quilt out to work on so she could keep something over her legs to keep out the cold. It was the perfect day to run a couple of errands and then stay inside and craft.

I'm still working on my cross stitch. The grey is driving me CRAZY! I can't tell you how many times I've unpicked it and re-did. I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe it's working on the same colour all the time. I'm determined to get it done so inbetween picking and re-stitching I read a little on my Kindle (the cat seemed to want to sit on me every time I picked up the stitching!).


There will be another LONG stretch of grey framing the top too but (thank goodness) I am almost done with the bottom. There is a lot of backstitch that will create fancy pattern on this grey so will be worth it. It's just frustrating to keep doing it wrong!

I finished up another couple of mini-albums last week. I love making these. I need to lay off for a while as I have a card to make for my sister.





I really enjoy making these little waterfall albums. They are so nice to make. I've been trying magnetic closures and they seem to work a little better.




And lastly, just because she's so darn cute - here's another picture of the dog my daughter recently adopted from a shelter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.