Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Love is....

...going to a garage sale for your Mum because you know she loves crafts and can't go because she lives too far away.

A few weeks ago my daughter saw a garage sale listing on Craigslist in her area (about 75m from me) that she knew I'd love. She went to it and bought me a whole bunch of stuff that she knew I'd like. They had a LOT of English card making magazines for 50cents each. When she came down on Saturday she brought it with her.


Love my girl!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely daughter and what fun you will have sorting through that lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was drooling when I saw it all! It's really difficult to find those mags over here and when you do they are very expensive. I usually end up finding a few in charity shops when I come home and then end up with a heavy suitcase coming back!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.