Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

All Packed Up and Ready to go

It's time. We have daughter all packed up and ready to go. She and I will be leaving about 3am Wednesday morning with the others a few hours behind. We've all been getting a little nervy. I think daughter is very nervous and worried about the dog. The dog, Shasta, knows something is going on as she doesn't want daughter to leave her at all. I think she can sense the tension and worry.


Hopefully things will all work out. At this point I just want to get on the road! We should be back late, late Friday or Saturday. I am taking my camera along so hopefully will have photos to share of our adventure.

Talking of adventures, I wonder where this truck has been. It has Oklahoma licence plates. We picked it up in Michigan and will be dropping off in Minnesota.

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels and let the adventure begin! Hope Shasta will adjust well to her new life. Hope your daughter will do well in her new home and job. Hope you have a blessed journey there and back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing your daughter all the very best. Isn't it funny how dogs can pick up on things? We only have to get a suitcase out and Archie knows we're going somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best on your adventure, can't wait to see what you get up too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.