Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Photography

I'm doing this Facebook/online photography group this year trying to improve my skills. I want to learn more about my camera. Hubby got me a Nikon D5300 for Anniversary/Christmas a couple of years ago. I haven't learned to use it properly. I had a Nikon D3000 before. Each month we have to do a collage. This is my first one. I've never done an online collage before. I'll have to find different software for next month as I didn't really like how this one worked.

We had to take 12 photos in one day, about one an hour. No great excitement in my life - first day of being rather boring in about a month! - so they are just bits of my day. Hopefully next month will bring more exciting photos! I guess I am trying to find beauty everyday so maybe this worked.

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks quite nice. Almost like a poster. The cat's eye is most striking! Have fun learning more about improving your photography skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is Shadow, our fussy old cat. My middle son got him back when he was seven/eight (he's twenty five now). He stayed with us when son moved as he's attached to the house.

      Delete
  2. I love the pictures. My favourite is the cat's eye. I am so looking forward to seeing more! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our cat, Shadow. He always sits so still when I photograph him, though he doesn't always look happy. He's a grumpy ol' cat sometimes!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.