Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

Mall of America

Daughter lives about an hour and twenty minutes from Minneapolis so we decided that we had to check out The Mall of America.

WOW! It is huge! We had a good walk around, spent only a limited amount but had a great time. Definitely something to see. Advice - remember where you park. We took photos thank goodness otherwise we never would have found the car again.





I can imagine it would be a really expensive place to take kids. Nickelodeon World is in the middle complete with rides. There's also a Lego shop. We had a great time looking around.


My favourite were the chocolate shops lol


5 comments:

  1. The chocolate shops would be my favorite too! I've heard the mall is HUGE! Glad you had a nice time with your daughter :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been there, but, I, too, have heard that it is huge! Glad you had a good time visiting the place with your daughter. Hope you treated yourself to something from the chocolate shops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of it and that it is huge, but I wondered just how big. Now I know, massive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fantastic place - half shopping mall, half theme park! Lovely to see a photo of your daughter too. She looks too young to live independently and hold down a job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing, what a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.