Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Dreary Thursday

It's a dull and dreary day here today. I hope it brightens up before the weekend as we are taking our first camping trip of the season. The weather forecasters are predicting rain but only showers so hopefully we can dodge them.

I've been trying to work out what we're going to take with us. I was trying to think of different camping food to take but most recipes assume you're going to have something to keep things cool. We are trying to only take things that don't need any ice - sort of in preparation for the week long trip we're taking in June.

I didn't walk today, but had a nice one yesterday. They said rain then too, and while there was rain when I was on my way to the shops, it brightened up considerably so off I went.


Look how wonderfully green everything is! Just a few weeks ago it was all bare trees and grey.

There was lots of splashing around in the other direction that I took this photo. I got some pics but couldn't see what it was. I don't know a lot about fish. Hubby thinks it was a bass, maybe more than one fish perhaps mating?



The photos aren't the greatest but any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. No idea what type of fish, but you took some great pictures of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a clue on the fish but i do like the photos, a rare opportunity me thinks!
    It is lovely and hot here this week but with this mess of a house it makes doing things a bit difficult. I am feeling lazy.
    Sorry, too late to change the bathroom into an extension of my stamproom - the bath is in the garage as I write. Too much money in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't help with the identity, but it was great to see so thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.