Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tuesday and a walk

Sad today to hear of the bombing in Manchester. Makes my heart ache.

It was a fairly quiet weekend at our house. We went over to MIL on Sunday to have cake and ice cream for my birthday. In the morning hubby and I went out for a walk. It wasn't very nice out, quite dreary but we did manage 4.25miles. We go camping this next weekend - first of the season - so hopefully the weather will not be so rainy.


It was a really pretty walk. Because of all the rain we've had lately the water was pretty high but we did get to walk along a boardwalk. It was quite slippery though!

Hubby spotted a snake in the water on the way back. We seem to be seeing this darn things everywhere lately!


On the way home we stopped by the lighthouse. The sun was actually coming out though it was quite chilly and windy!



It's been painted! The first time I've seen it up close since then. Sadly there used to be quite a bit of graffiti on it. Now it is all shiny and red.

I worked on some crafts today. It's cooler out this week so nicer to work upstairs in my craft room. I'll share some photos soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Like the painted lighthouse, don't like water snakes, well don't like snakes much at all, but there's something evil about water snakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm not a snake person either. Don't like spiders either. The snakes were in the water and I was not so that helped lol. You would have seen me running faster than I ever have in my life if one was slithering towards me!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.