Pages

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Saturday/ Cross Stitch in Progress

It's been a little brighter the last couple of days. Thank goodness! We went to Felixstowe yesterday with oldest sister. It was beautiful there in the afternoon. We sat out in the afternoon down at the end of the prom and enjoyed the sunshine. My sister is of on her holiday next week so we won't be seeing her and then next Saturday mum and I are of to Cornwall. I'm really looking forward to it.

When it was raining this week I took the time to get started on some cross stitch that I brought with me. I'm not sure I'll get it finished in time for Mum's birthday so maybe just after.


I think it's another Belle and Boo design. It's from a magazine. It is coming along quite nicely even if I do say so myself! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a good visit with your Mum and sisters, even if it is raining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute looking design. Glad the weather improved a bit, enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.