Pages

Friday, September 15, 2017

Easing into the Weekend

It's supposed to be a nice weekend here in Michigan. Good thing as we are going on our last camping trip of the year. I was a little apprehensive as it has been quite chilly in the morning. I booked it six months ago though so we have to go. It's at a lovely state park that has a lighthouse and several nice walks. I'm looking forward to it.

Summer is definitely winding down and Autumn is in the air. We're planning a weekend away in a couple of weeks to travel up north and hopefully catch some of the wonderful Autumn colours. I just hope we pick the right time - too early and there is too much green, too late and all the leaves are gone! It's a matter of timing.

Yesterday morning was quite foggy. I got out early for my walk and was glad I did. I manage to capture a few snaps before the sun burned away the fog. It was lovely, almost as though someone had waved a wand over all the webs.



It was really wonderful to see. It's becoming quieter where I walk. Because of the chilly mornings not too many people are out and about early. It's lovely and quiet.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Hope the weather is good to you this weekend so that you get the best out of your camping trip. The web photos were a delight, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing photos, especially the second one. Have a lovely time camping xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last photo looks like a postcard, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures. Hope your weekend is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.