Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Busy, busy, busy

I always feel that, now I'm home, I should have masses of time on my hands to get plenty of things done. It doesn't always seem like that though. Sometimes I feel the days slipping through my fingers and I feel as though I'm a hamster running around on one of those wheels. I am getting projects done - slowly but surely. I have two of my mum's albums done and I've started on hubby's. I still have at least three calendars to do and another album as well as Christmas cards. I keep telling myself that it is still November - but my Mum reminded me that the last day of November is tomorrow. Seems once we hit December time will just fly by.

The weather here is still pretty nice. Yesterday was pretty warm for us. It means the nature walk I go on was quite busy. I must admit to liking it a little quieter. Sometimes I just stand still and listen to the birds tweeting around me singing their songs. It's a lovely way to start the day. I need to make the most of it while I still can. Snow will be coming. Michigan never escapes the snow. It's then that I won't be able to get out so often and the winter will seem to drag by.


I hope everyone is having a good week and getting things done!

1 comment:

  1. This seems like the busiest time of the year, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.