Pages

Friday, November 3, 2017

November Already!

This week has just flown by. I feel as though I haven't done much of anything at all! It's now November and the holidays are creeping ever closer. I have one more week at home before going to visit daughter in Minnesota for a week. When I get back it will be Thanksgiving week! Yikes! I wanted to have Mum's albums done by the beginning of December so I could get them in the post. One is just about finished, the other I'm still deciding on photos. Sigh. I thought I was doing so well.

The sun has finally come out today. It's been dull all week long. I haven't enjoyed the weather at all. I don't like the cold but could handle it better if there was sunshine along with it. Last winter seems so long when we went days without sun.

I've been going for long walks each day - maybe that's what's been taking up a lot of the day lol - but I know that winter is coming and I won't get out so much. Asylum Lake is hopping still. The leaves are mostly changed and a lot fallen off the trees, but there are still some animals around. The deer are pretty jumpy but I did see a few this week.





I think they know when hunting season is coming. Poor things. They'll be safe at Asylum Lake - no hunting allowed.


The weather this weekend doesn't look to be too good, but we're hoping to get out and about. We'll have to see.


4 comments:

  1. Your photos are lovely! I hope you have some good weather for your walks. It's been grey and overcast, here, too, with even some rain! Fall is definitely here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not great weather, but I'm getting out while I can before the snow comes. Daughter is already having snow where she is and I don't think it will be too long before it heads our way.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.