Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Time Flying By!

I know I say this all the time - but I can't believe it's Wednesday again. The days are just flying by. I should have plenty of time to get things done but it never seems to be that way. It's almost the middle of November and the holidays are rushing closer. I thought I was ahead of the game, but somehow time got away from me. I'm off to visit daughter on Saturday for a week so I won't be getting any photo projects done while I'm gone. It will be Thanksgiving week when I get back so a busy week there. Grrr....

I will be taking a cross stitch project with me. Another one for my Mum. I should have plenty of time to work on it while daughter is at work. It's going to be a winter design. Maybe I'll even have it finished when I get back!


I've still been getting out walking. I think that's where a lot of my time goes - sometimes I've gone for a few hours. I probably should cut the walks shorter but I know that soon I won't be going out as much so I'm making the most of it for now.


So pretty out! Today when I was walking it sounded like it was raining leaves. They were falling like crazy so I'm pretty sure that when I get back there won't be many left. Hope everyone is getting more done than I am!

5 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, you think the week is flying and I think it's dragging. have a great time with your daughter, isn't it hard when your family is scattered all over the place. Like the look of your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day I try and every day I fail miserably to get everything done I would like to get done....all due to this time flying by thing.
    It drives me nuts.
    Hope you have a lovely time with your daughter.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drives me nuts too. I keep saying I need to do lists but I don't! I'm looking forward to spending time with her. I haven't seen her before I went to England in July!

      Delete
  3. Your stitching is looking lovely, vibrant red. There are never enough hours in the days, make the most of your walks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a winter/Christmas design. I really like these ones.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.